The Beginning of a New Tradition
Studio D Holiday Cubicle Contest
This year, for the first time ever, Studio D decided to kick off the holiday season with a cubicle decorating contest. We carefully composed the guidelines and let our creativity run wild. The voting was to take place during our company-wide Thanksgiving luncheon with the final tally done by the partners of the company. Patrick Benasillo announced the “First Ever Holiday Cubicle Champion at VGS” to be Ericka Margaritondo and proudly presented her with an award. We plan to expand the contest to the whole company next year and Ericka will pass down the honorary award, that is if she does not win again.
Check out our designs and vote for your favorite.
- Creativity is the primary contest criteria! It is NOT about how much money you spend!
- Decorations may not exceed 6 inches above total height of the cubicle.
- In addition to decorations brought in outside of VGS, only existing elements throughout the office may be used. New decorations/graphics may NOT be fabricated by VGS.
- Be creative, but do not cause fire hazards OR blow fuses. Any entry found to be a fire hazard or a disturbance to others (obnoxious flashing lights or loud music) will be immediately disqualified from the contest.
- A high five!
- Self gratification
- Bragging Rights
- Holiday Cheer
- Title of “First Ever Holiday Cubicle Champion at VGS”
And the Winner is…
It was a close call! Ericka and Lindsay were the highest scoring with Ericka just edging Lindsay out by a few points!