The Traditions Continues
VGS/Studio D Holiday Cubicle Contest
It’s official, we’ve kicked off the holiday season with our Second Annual Holiday Cubicle Contest and invited the whole company to participate. The voting took place during our company-wide Thanksgiving luncheon with the final tally done by the partners of the company. Scroll down to find out who Ericka passed the trophy to.
Check out our designs and vote for your favorite.
- Creativity is the primary contest criteria! It is NOT about how much money you spend!
- Decorations may not exceed 6 inches above total height of the cubicle.
- In addition to decorations brought in outside of VGS, only existing elements throughout the office may be used. New decorations/graphics may NOT be fabricated by VGS.
- Be creative, but do not cause fire hazards OR blow fuses. Any entry found to be a fire hazard or a disturbance to others (obnoxious flashing lights or loud music) will be immediately disqualified from the contest.
- No recycling of decorations from the previous year.
- A high five!
- Self gratification
- Bragging Rights
- Holiday Cheer
- Title of “Second Annual Holiday Cubicle Champion at VGS”
- Dunkin Donuts Gift Card
And the Winner is…
It was a close call! Spencer and Lisa were the highest scoring with Spencer just edging Lisa out by a few votes!